((((...Ripples))))
Friday, June 11, 2021

 Breaking the Silence!


Finally got round to writing on this platform again.  

It's been a while.  Many things changed.

For one, I have returned home.

For another, I am with one of my girls again.

I used to try at least one post a year, there were times when this platform was one I can really rant, rave or just ponder... 

Reading back on my old posts I realised that I had hinted at things of the past.  

Perhaps I will be more frank.  It's therapeutic for me.

If anyone stumbled across it, it might be for them too. 

Who knows? 

So, the title of this blog is really about breaking the silence on this platform, not about any juicy insider's information, as if I have any....

Watch this space.  I'm back!

posted by charisMA @ 6:40 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links