((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Growing up
My girls. They have grown
Too fast 
Is this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older,
When did they?

When both were away
There was a moment of guilty relief
Relief coz I dun have to think about their dinner
Guilty coz, well parents are not supposed to enjoy that freedom
Are they?
So here I am
Sitting at the airport
Waiting for one of them to come back for a short break
Suddenly it hits home. 
My girls..
They are all grown up!

posted by charisMA @ 6:48 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links