((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Reason to live
Received a letter from each daughter yesterday. One is a postcard which I see as both a gift and a letter. The other was a letter with some sinfully yummy mint cake. 
Both letters brought tears to my eyes. 
Oh how they are dearly missed. 
They have been my strength and my comfort. 
My raison d'ĂȘtre all these years after stepping away from the window one last time, determined to give them all that I have. 
There r failings,  many times, and I wish I can turn back the clock to undo the mistakes and hurt caused. 
I can only try to help mend the damage that was done and seek forgiveness for inadvertently hurting my 2 angels. 
Now I thank God everyday, every moment for allowing me to enjoy seeing them growing up, soaring new heights, being themselves. Thank you Lord, for making me look at the children that night, when things could have turned out so differently.  

posted by charisMA @ 4:43 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links