((((...Ripples))))
Monday, January 02, 2012
Six Needs in 2012
The following is an excerpt from
Day Spring Devotions
I don't follow it enough
But what I quoted below
is, as always, just as relevant
for me, as I ponder
What is in store in 2012.

What you do need to know about the future is
not what is ahead of you, but
Who is ahead of you.
It is the Lord who goes before you,
is ahead of you,
and is preparing the way for you.

Your future is in His sure, strong, caring hands.

As you pass through the door of 2011
and enter the door of 2012,
here are six of the needs you are certain to have...

1. There will be the need for prayer
2. There will be the need to trust
3. There will be the need to obey
4. There will be the need to forgive
5. There will be the need to be faithful
6. There will be the need for Jesus.

(Courtesy from Roy Lessin)

I know it sounds like...
'duuuuhhhh'.. but to me,
it's an important reminder
and not reflective of a NEEDY person..

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 4:59 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links