((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
A family break
Was what I decided on
as a way to celebrate my birth,
an 'uneventful occurrence'
some decades ago.
So off we went
to a Thai island by name of
Krabi, famed for
the sun, the sea
the beach n yes the corals.

Instead of the Thai greeting
"sawadika" that welcomed us,
what we received was
'showerdecrap' as it bucketed down.
Ok, so I am corny....

Of the few days we were there,
the sun made
a guest appearance for a few hrs
on my birthday...

Nonetheless, we had some
Decent family time,
N snorkeling
N horseback riding
N elephant trekking
All w some stories to tell.

But I would not trade
the trip w my family
No matter the cost... <3
thanks dears, I loved it..

posted by charisMA @ 1:08 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links