((((...Ripples))))
Monday, January 02, 2012
We said
Goodbye to 2011 and
Ushered in 2012 last night.

Perhaps it's age...
But I didn't have as much
Enthusiasm as hoped...

Looking back to last year,
there was much anticipation.
I was literally embracing
the arrival of 2011.

Yet, now that 2011
has been and gone,
and one is looking at 2012
I can't say I was in
much of an anticipatory mood.

Don't get me wrong
I love my work more and more
by the day and
really look forward to
going to work.

My girls are doing great
in their respective areas
furthering their studies
living their lives well.

So why do I have
an unrest in me?
Not foreboding
but there seems to be a
Struggle
for contentment.

There is nothing to be concerned about
For what the Lord has started
He will have equipped
and provided
So press on in faith
Walk in the Path He has
carved out for you

Go, for the Lord goes with you
He will never leave you
Nor forsake you
Even until the ends of the earth (Matthew28v20)

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 1:51 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links