((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, May 19, 2005
God Answers Prayers
Well, we all know that , dun we, that our Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, really loves listening to us and hears us.
I've been frustrated by many things, stressed by numerous events and cried out to the Lord till my voice is coarse.

When oh when will my situation improve?
How, pray tell, can things improve?
I found out that when I am trying least hard
When I give up and lift up
& finally utter, from my heart...
"Thy will be done"....

I feel like Jacob sometimes,
wrestling with God till the early hours of the morning
Begging for a blessing
When He always has the best plans for us
Plans to prosper us and not to harm us
Plans to give us hope.

I just received great news
Something I was so hoping to get
A small part, a tiny part in a movie
Hey I got it! Praise the Lord.
Did i ask it for ego?
for fame?

No

Believe it or not
I asked the Lord to provide me
with extra income
and this is what i get!

God has never failed to give surprises
or provide solutions that more than satisfy our needs
My problem is learning NOT to struggle with Him...

God Answers Prayers
posted by charisMA @ 3:30 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links