((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Into Thy Presence Lord
My throat was parched
i was desperate for You Lord
QT was unfulfilling
Cell Group, unattended
due to'imaging'
My walk with You Lord... well,
let's say the Israelites had better time
In the Desert for 40 years...

But Lord You have not forgotten me
You led me to the quiet waters
and made me lie down
there... in the green pastures
i had my nourishment

my walk is feeble and weak
my cry is nothing more than a whisper
but You were patient with me Lord
You steadied me, walking by my side
encouraging me, comforting me
even though i entered dry land
on my own accord

so once again,
i enter into Your presence Lord
and drench myself in the showering
of Your love
till the parched land is revived
and the desert begins to flower
again.
posted by charisMA @ 4:00 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links